la

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome to the world Jettsen Azeel

I got the call that my best friend, Kyleigh had gone into labor at about 10 o clock. I had just laid down with Levi to try to get him to sleep but when I saw her number on called ID, I jumped up and knew right away it was time. Because Steve and I both knew if I were to run out the door, Levi would have never calmed down enough to fall asleep, we loaded the car (complete with Levi is his jammies with no shoes and his blanket) and I grabbed my camera on the way out.
A few hours later, Jettsen made his appearance. It was wonderful and beautiful and oh so emotional. Jordan and Kyleigh have two beautiful daughters and decided not to find out with their third child so when we all saw that he was a boy, it was overwhelming.

I was blessed and honored to be apart of such a beautiful moment. And I was glad I got to get a few pictures too :)

Thank you Kyleigh and Jordan for inviting me to be there. I love you and your beautiful 3 kids :)









No comments:

Post a Comment