la

Friday, August 31, 2012

Stick with me while I get caught up

The last year has been pretty crazy and we have been through a lot of changes. I stopped doing photography, gave birth to my second son Matthan (my HBAC story), we moved into a new place and Ive started getting back into photography a little more.

My business is still up in the air. I prefer being just a stay at home mom and wife. That is my passion and what I love to do. However, I do miss photography. IF I start again, things will be very very different and Im not sure if it'll actually happen. However, it IS a possibility.

So, with that being said... I will be making changes to the way I blog and upload pictures to my facebook page. Remember, nothing is official and I am not scheduling new clients at this time. Most of my photos will be of my boys and friends. Very candid and very "me". Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment